Sunday, April 28, 2013

Well, I haven't written in awhile but that doesn't mean we haven't been busy.  We've added three new quilters lately:  Sue, Patrice and Paulette.  Sue and Patrice have quilted before and are working on some beautiful quilts.  I will try to get photos of their projects tomorrow night.  Paulette is new to quilting so she is making practice blocks to build her skills so she is good at sewing straight seams.  We'll have her quilting in no time!  She's very excited about learning to quilt. 

I spent part of Thursday with Gyleen Fitzgerald, of Colourful Stitches (www.colourfulstitches.com) and we are working on a new pattern using her Poly and Poly2 rulers.  I'm stitching blocks this morning and can hardly wait to show them to you.  I know you'll love them as much as I do.  Sending a big thanks to Gyleen! 

Anyway, hope you have a beautiful day!  Looks like Spring is finally here.

No comments:

Post a Comment